MakeBoxplot.com is meant for when you quickly need to make a box plot out of some data
You can't use the following titles as column headers
If you want a polished, highly customized box plot, this is not the right tool.
- How do I undo an action?: Go back with the browser back button to undo.
- What are the dots in the plot?: The dots represent the outliers in the data.
The plot contains the following marks
- A rule representing the extreme values (not including outliers)
- A bar representing the interquartile range (trimmed to the data)
- A tick represent the median value, and
- A dot representing outliers, if any
It's built with the @observable/plot library.
Plot Configuration Options
Fill - the fill color of the bar; defaults to gray